Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lead Up to Cachercon 2010

We're only a few days away from the Cachercon 2010 and it has taken much of my free time as of late. I spent the last weekend working on my back-up session which I as much as I want to give the talk, I'm hoping I won't have the chance at Cachercon (since someone would have to not show for their session). The next few days will be even worse as I tear down the podcast rig at the apartment, pack it, prep all the other gear, and generally prep for the single day show. All this means we haven't been caching in over a month now, the last being on New Year's Day. This weekend will be entirely about the Cachercon, but perhaps next weekend we'll actually be able to get out there for some finds. In the meantime, I'm really excited about Cachercon 2010 and look forward to the great event.

For those unable to join us in person, we'll be live streaming the keynote session through Ustream.

I'll also be working on creating a series of blog posts from the Photography4Cachers presentation to appear here, so look for those to begin sometime after Cachercon 2010. I'm also working with a fellow cacher (who wants to learn how to use his camera outside of the program mode) on a spring workshop on photography for cachers. Sadly this won't be a Geocaching event as Groundspeak would not approve educational programs not exclusively about Geocaching. Watch here though for more information about the workshop if you're interested in joining us, or complete this form and I'll drop you e-mails with the progress.

No comments: