Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Another 12 of 12 Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is February 12th, time for another "12 of 12!" I was thrilled at the number of new people who participated last month and loved checking out their days (and was quite jealous of those with nice weather and scenery). Here are some of the folks I follow who submitted "12 of 12"s last month:
For those who haven't participated in the "12 of 12," perhaps this is your chance. All you need to do is capture twelve photos to show your day. It can be as easy or challenging as you like, but I'd love to check out your photos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did a 12 of 12 for the first time this month. I'll have to try and remember to do it every month now. Just hoping I have a month where I can use my good gear and not just the point and shoot! :)

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to a weekend 12 of 12 so that I can do something other than the work day.