Wednesday, March 2, 2011

2011 Geocoin?

2011CoinThis is not an announcement, just mention that we're looking at producing a 2011 geocoin. We've submitted the artwork at right for bid for a more limited run of trackable coins. These will be very similar to the 2005 joint coin we did, just modified slightly and in different metals. We liked the simplicity of that first coin and are looking to continue that series. We'll see what the quotes have to say when they come back, but there might be a 2011 DarrylW4 & Firefly03 coin floating around before long.

3 comments:

P.J. said...

Sweet coin! And with the camera on it... I'd love to find a way to trade with you!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just found your coin for Pepper today. I am new to this and would like to know where you got your coin made. My hubby and I want to make a couple. Thanks!

Unknown said...

The Pepper coins were done through a different group, these are going through a caching buddy of ours who works with DirectMint.com.