Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nearly Time for Another 12 of 12

12 of 12: Turning OverI spent my February 12 of 12 last year looking at times displayed around me. Tomorrow is time again for another 12 of 12 and I've got a few ideas, but nothing has grabbed my attention as had the time theme of last year. I know I won't be doing the time theme again though - that didn't work out all that well for me as I didn't have enough different displays to shoot and don't want to create occurrences for the project. Tomorrow is a Friday though so there might be something with the last day of the week, possibly planning for the weekend or wrapping up the work week. I haven't turned the camera back at myself in quite some time so maybe that's the direction I'll take (not that I really like shooting myself). The 12 of 12 has always been a fun, challenging, and rewarding project and I'm sure to find something for this month. What are you planning for the February 12 of 12?

2 comments:

P.J. said...

I'm not sure what I'll be doing. I wanted, this year, to try and do every 12 of 12. And I'm going to attempt it Friday, but it might be tough for me. I'll see what I can come up with!

narkomanija said...

Me neither...