Monday, January 11, 2010

January 12 of 12 Tomorrow & Last Year

12 of 12 Normal Monday: Cup Of JoeI was suddenly reminded today from a post by Chad Darnell that tomorrow is the 12 of 12 again. It had completely slipped my mind that we were even that far along in the month. So that got me thinking about what I was going to do for my 12 of 12 tomorrow. Thinking that I want to really do something simple (it's a work day after all) I came up with the though of doing another macro theme, or possibly another 50mm day since I haven't had the chance to do a 12 of 12 with my new, faster 50mm f/1.4 AF-S lens. So I decided to see what I had done last year for the January 12 of 12. I was surprised to discover that I had done the "Normal Monday" (50mm on the D700) theme then. So perhaps I'll just have the January 12 or 12 my "Normal Day" theme. I still have a few hours to decide, but it's looking like that's where I'll be going.

No comments: