Monday, January 11, 2010

Darryl Overexposed

This week I seem to have ended up in more places than usual. Of course the usual Cache-A-Maniacs and Geocaching Podcast episodes were released, but we also had the return of the Cachers of the Round Table for January. I also returned to Podcacher in my role of Gadget Guy talking briefly about the coming DeLorme PN-60/PN-60w on their show 251.0. Then my video shot and edited entirely on the iPhone 3GS from New Year's Day was included in Icenrye's Geocaching Videozine episode 47. (I hope to have more information written up soon about how I do the iPhone video and share some of my experience next week.) So despite the lack of a live Geocaching Podcast tomorrow, you'll have plenty of opportunity to check out Geocaching content with me. Probably a little too much actually.

No comments: