Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Geocache Navigator for Blackberry

I've been testing the Geocache Navigator for Blackberry software for about four weeks. I'm loving the functionality of the software and the fact that it packs most of what I need into a single device, but the AT&T Edge service has not been up for the task. It seems that about 40% of the requests to the network for data have been timing out. I'll know not to use AT&T service when I end up switching carriers come October.

Last night XpunkX and I did an entire Geocaching Podcast episode on how it works and our take on the product. Despite the problems with TalkShoe's recording, its a good listen for anyone interested. I hope to have the time before sending the Blackberry back to Trimble to shoot a little tutorial for Icenrye's Geocaching Videozine.

No comments: